Online store of NOCES DOREES company based in France processes personal data obtained from the user in order to satisfy the conditions of use and confirm them as well as to carry out the processing of orders and deliveries and to ensure the necessary communication during the period required by law.
1. Responsible for the processing of personal data, in accordance with the GDPR (hereinafter referred to as "Regulations").
2. "Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The source of personal data
1. The data controller processes personal data after obtaining the client's consent. Personal data is collected when the purchase contract is concluded and when the order placed on the NOCES DOREES boutique site is executed.
2. The controller only processes the contact details and information enabling the customer to be identified which are necessary for the completion of the purchase contract;
3. The controller processes personal data for accounting and delivery purposes and to allow necessary communication between the contracting parties during the period required by law. Personal data will not be made public or transmitted abroad.
The purpose of data processing
The controller processes personal data for the following purposes:
1. The execution of the order created by the customer (last name, first name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number);
2. In order to comply with the laws and regulations arising from the contractual relationship between the controller and the client;
3. Personal data is necessary for the execution of the purchase contract. The contract cannot be performed without personal data.
The duration of storage of personal data
1. The controller will only store personal data for the time necessary to comply with the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the controller and the customer. The data are kept for 3 years from the conclusion of the contract;
2. The controller has the obligation to erase personal data after the expiration of the retention periods provided by law.
Recipient and processor of personal data
Any third party that processes customer personal data on behalf of the controller becomes the data processor. The services of the subcontractor are essential for the execution of the purchase contract and the processing of the order placed by the customer on the part of the controller.
In accordance with the Regulations, the customer has the following rights:
1. right of access to data;
2. right to rectify data;
3. right to erase data;
4. right to object to data processing;
5. right to data portability;
6. right to withdraw consent to data processing by sending an email to the address: email@example.com;
7. right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the event of an alleged violation of the Regulation.
Security of personal data
1. The controller declares that he has put in place all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the use of personal data that respects the privacy of the persons concerned;
2. The data controller has implemented all the technical measures necessary to guarantee the security of the data he has collected, in particular securing access to his computer with a password, using antivirus software and performing periodic maintenance from the computer.
1. By placing an order on the NOCES DOREES website, the customer acknowledges having read and fully accepted the conditions relating to the protection of personal data;
2. The customer accepts all of these conditions by checking the corresponding box on the order form;
3. The controller reserves the right to update and modify these conditions at any time without notice. The latest version of these conditions will be published on its website.
These rules will enter into force on 01.03.2020